Texts to make him miss you
Women often ask me:
Why do guys stop texting as much?
Or why would a guy suddenly stop texting you?
While there are several reasons why this happens, I’ve observed that most women have no idea how best to approach texting men.
Some come off too strong, bombarding men with loads of messages confessing their love.
It can be overwhelming.
Over texting a guy is one of the easiest ways to guarantee he doesn’t text you back.
While others are just too boring with their text messaging.
It’s one of the reasons why guys don’t text back.
Most women don’t know how to provoke the desired feeling in a man through text. As a result, men lose interest in them.
The way you text a man can make him go crazy about you, sustain his attraction for you, and make him head over heels with you.
So, how do I stay in his mind?
How do you make him think about you all day?
How can I make him miss me badly?
Here’s how to make a guy miss you
What is it that creates the feeling of missing something?
The answer is simple;
It’s a comparison of two different experiences. The difference between having and not having something you enjoy.
This contrast allows you to distinguish between the two.
You can tell something is big if you’ve had a small experience with it.
You can tell when something is hot because you’ve had a cold experience.
When creating a sense of missing something, contrast is crucial.
Let us now consider how to make him miss you.
So, before I go over the various types of texts to make him miss you, the first principle here is…
“Allow him to miss you.”
In other words, if you’re constantly texting him, if there’s no respite, no breathing space between the feelings of being with you and being without you, there’s no space to create the feeling of missing you.
One of my clients told me about a guy she was seeing who texted her 13 times per day. She was the one who told him to ease up.
“Let me miss you,” for example. Let me anticipate your text” because it was blowing up her phone.
So, the most important overarching principle here is to allow your man to miss you.
While your man is missing you, what are the things to text him that can evoke the feeling of missing you?
What can I text a guy to make him miss me?
3 Texts To Make Him Miss You And Go Crazy About You
1. Positive Praise
Because we all feel good when we are praised. When we are honored.
And your man is no exception
And your man is no exception.
So, here are a few texts you can send him that will elicit positive praise from him.
1. “I was driving by the beach where you taught me to surf. I adore how entertaining you are!”
2. “You’re incredibly charming.” Just thinking about you makes me happy.”
3. “I had a fantastic time.” I admire how brave you are. You are a rare breed of man.”
2. Thoughtful Support
Here’s what makes being in a romantic relationship with someone special, unique, and amazing…
They’ll remember important details about you better than your friends.
You could, for example, send your man something like this…
4. “All the best with your presentation.” “You’ll crush it.”
5. “Enjoy your weekend with your friends. Make some unforgettable memories.”
Here’s one last one…
I understand that it may appear clichéd, insignificant, or even childish, but if your man is a die-hard fan of his favorite sports team, it can be extremely powerful.
When you know his favorite sports team is about to play, and you can send him a rooting text about the team before they play, it will connect his passion for that team with you.
Allow me to use the example of one of my friends.
Because they were long-distance, he called his girlfriend on a Sunday before his favorite team’s game to check in.
“What are you up to?” he asked when he called her.
“What do you mean what I’m up to?” she inquired. I’m putting together my game plan. My chips and beverage are ready. The game will be fun for me. I’m sure you’ll enjoy the game, right?
“I’ll watch the game,” he says. And he was telling me about how he felt.
“It was unbelievable,” he says. She took ownership of the fact that my favorite team was playing, and she was going to join me in that experience.”
“I kid you not,” he said, “I felt like our relationship reached a new level.”
So, if your man has a passion for a sport or something, if you can connect to that passion, it will evoke his feeling of missing you in a big way.
3. Sexual Tension
Because sexual tension is one of those distinct things that can happen in romantic relationships, this type of text is critical.
This type of text, when done correctly, makes your man sexually crave you. So don’t send it to the guy you’re just getting to know.
I don’t recommend having sex with someone you’re dating. But if you want to provoke your man’s sexual desire, this type of text will help.
So, here’re a few examples of what you can send to him to ignite that feeling of missing you.
6. “I was hot and bothered when I awoke.” It’s a pity you’re not here.”
7. “I can’t get my mind off what we did last night.” It’s making me wish we could start over.”
8. “I can’t get over how hot you were last night.”
9. “I’ve been naughty today and deserve to be spanked.” If only you were here to do it.”
These are excellent examples of sexual tension text that will, of course, get his mind thinking about all of the fun things he’ll do with you and increase the missing factor by saying, “I want my woman here right now.”
So, there are other texts that will make him want you. And miss you.
Flirty Texts To Make Him Miss You
10. Can’t wait to see you tonight. I have a surprise for you.
11. There’s this guy I’m currently seeing. Can’t stop thinking about him. You might know him.
12. The last time you visited was so amazing. Can’t wait to have such an experience again
13. Been thinking about you all day.
14. I’m in bed putting on your favorite lingerie. Wish you were here beside me.
15. I dreamt about you last night. Want to know what it was about?
16. You make my imagination run wild. Can’t concentrate at work.
17. Just got home from work. And I can still smell your scent on my bed from last night.
18. I’m already running through some of the fun stuff we could do last today in my head.
19. Work seems boring. But thinking of you makes it a lot better
20. What game do you want us to play later today? How about truth or dare?
21. I don’t know about you, but I think it’s time our lips have a meeting.
22. Just imagine what I’d do to you if you were here with me on my bed.
23. This is kind of silly, but I wish we were both sick today to spend the day together. How about tomorrow?
24. Not sure I have told you this… but I love waking up beside you in the morning.
Texts To Make Him Miss You Like Crazy
25. “I’m here just reminiscing about our first kiss. I’ve never felt such electricity in my life!”
26. You told this story the last time we went out on a date. Can’t stop thinking about it. You’re so damn hilarious.
27. Just to notify you that I’m thinking about you right now, J
28. Can’t wait to be in those sexy arms of yours.
29. No one makes me feel goosebumps like you do.
30. Can’t tell enough how amazing you are. You’re the best man I’ve ever known.
31. My friends probably think I’m out of my mind because I smile like a giddy schoolgirl whenever I’m talking to you.
32. Damn, I’m crazy about you.
33. Not sure I say this often, but I want you to know how grateful I am that you’re in my life.
34. I seriously need your advice on something. I know you’ll know what to do in my shoe because you’re the smartest guy I know.
35. I’m having a rough day at the office. Later today, I’d need a sexy man to cuddle me. Up for it?
36. The pics you post each time are so hot. Stop killing me over here!”
37. After being together for so long, you still give me butterflies.
38. The smell from my kitchen is so amazing right now. Care to come over and find out what I’m cooking?”
39. Thanks for always helping me with things. I love that I can always count on you.
40. I love that with you, there are no games or BS. How refreshing?
41. The feeling that I can just be me when I’m with you is nice.
42. I’m finding it hard to concentrate at work. I keep daydreaming about you…
43. Wow. If anyone had told me our relationship would be this good, I wouldn’t have believed them. My best relationship ever.
44. I love you. Everything about you. You take my breath away.
Funny Texts To Make Him Miss You
45. What’s your favorite color? I’m getting new underwear.”
46. Stop looking so sexy in your photos. I’m trying to concentrate at work.
47. Had no idea your day was rough. Do you want to come over for a happy ending?
48. I’m curious, what’s your greatest fantasy? Let me see what I can do about it.
49. Right now, I’m feeling naughty. And I have you to blame for it.
50. I need a photo of you shirtless. It’s argent.
51. I feel cold and so also my bed. Wink wink
52. Guess my favorite pillow? You!
53. You make my imagination run wild.
54. No one even comes close to understanding me better than you do. So, I’m thinking, you’re either just as crazy or worse.
55. How long before I am in those sexy arms of yours? You drive me crazy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Make Him Miss You Like Crazy Over Text?
The different texts I share below will make him miss you. Some will make him crave you emotionally; some will make him feel loved and desired.
But the goal is to make him feel good and wanted and keep coming back for more.
What To Do When He Stops Texting?
As a woman, you need to realize that men always respond to texts that elicit a feeling of desire. We all do.
Similarly, they avoid texts that make them feel unwanted or unmanly.
When he stops texting you, instead of attacking him (as most women do), you want to make him miss you so bad. But a man only misses you when you’re always on his mind.
How Do You Make Him Think About You All Day?
Knowing how to text a man can make the difference between whether a man misses you, wants to keep coming back for more, or completely forgets about you-for good.
For example; there’s a huge difference between,
“I can’t stop thinking about you. Ugh, why are you so cute?” This kind of text makes him feel desired.
As against sending him something along the lines of…
“You’ve been online since the morning, probably chatting with other girls and ignoring my text! This is unacceptable!”
No man will miss you when you keep texting like this.
Do you see the difference?
You’re going to lose him when you start making him feel bad for not replying to your text as fast as you want.
Does Silence Makes A Man Miss You?
Absolutely, but it isn’t what you think.
Let me explain:
I’ve seen a lot of women who use the silent treatment to manipulate men into being with them. But that isn’t how it works.
See, if you like a guy and he’s pulled away, let him be.
I know this can be hard – especially if you really like him.
But you can’t just sit beside your phone and stare at it all day, waiting for his call the entire time.
You’ve got to focus on your life and cut off communication with him. At least for a while.
It’s called the “no contact rule.”
No one misses you when you’re always available.
Stop being around and let him notice the sudden absence of love in his life.
How to make a man miss you and want you back
1. Don’t be available 24/7
2. Let him take initiative
3. Look your best when you see him
4. Encourage him to spend time without you.
5. Speak with your body.
6. Have a great day – and tell him about it.
7. Be there for him when he needs you.
8. Send him sweet messages.
9. Show interest in what he’s interested in.
10. Enjoy your life.
11. Don’t play hard to get. Play hard to forget
No matter where you are in your relationship with a guy, he would be excited to receive one of these texts from you.
These texts show you desire him and genuinely appreciate him for who he is. And more than anything else, men crave appreciation.
Appreciation is what drives and fuels men.
When he feels truly desired, manly, and appreciated by you, he commits himself fully to you and misses you when you aren’t around.
Remember always to give him space to miss you. Don’t smother him with text.